Friday, September 18, 2009

30 Random Facts About Me

1 – I like the color purple, not the movie, but the actual color
2 – If it is Mexican, I will love it
3 – I don’t care what the temperature is, I always feel better with a blanket
4 – If a book or a movie makes me cry, it is a great book or movie
5 – I can never drink too much Diet Mt. Dew
6 – I am not a fan of greeting cards. I don’t care to send them; I don’t care if I don’t receive them; but if I do get a card, it is very thoughtful and nice
7 – I could probably pass by my own mother on the street and not notice her if I am thinking about other things
8 – Baseball is the best sport, ever
9 – I like to take a lot of pictures, but I am never happy with them later
10 – I feel that napping is a priority, not a luxury
11 – Don’t try to deceive me with your fake purses, I can see them coming a mile away, you are not fooling anyone
12 – If you make a negative comment about small dogs, it’s over. We will never be friends, even if you don’t know that I have small dogs
13 – Hy-Vee brand food is always as good, if not better, than brand name food
14 – I would like to own a lighthouse someday
15 – I can always learn more about the other planets
16 – I have 5 tomato plants that are out of control, and I don’t even really like tomatoes
17 – I can never drink too much Diet Mt. Dew
18 – I would be extremely happy if I could wear flip-flops every single day
19 – America’s Next Top Model was the best idea for a TV show in the history of TV shows
20 – I am concerned that I will never visit all the places I want to visit
21 – Coconut and pineapple make just about everything taste better
22 – I don’t mind doing laundry; I just don’t like the putting things away part
23 – I will help you if you need help, but I won’t do it for you if you are able to do it yourself
24 – I believe that I can never have too much scrapbooking stuff
25 – I prefer wheat beer, and if there is too much hops, I don't like it
26 - There is nothing wrong with tattoos, they mean nothing except to the person they are tattooed on
27 - I believe men look better with facial hair
28 - My idea of camping is spending the night in a hotel
29 - I am easily annoyed and frustrated, please don't try to help
30 - I can never drink too much Diet Mt. Dew

4 comments:

  1. I love #10.
    I'm with you 100% on #22. I actually enjoy doing laundry, but once it's dried and folded, it can sit in the basket for weeks...seriously.
    #28 surprised me, but I ditto that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2- you should clarify that it is the food that you like, right
    3- strange
    4- You should watch Marley & Me
    6- Really?!
    7- you don't need to be thinking
    9- you hate pictures of yourself
    10- Not every day or if you had slept 12 hours the night before
    13-Not the sushi
    14- like full sized?
    15-I was not aware of your love for space exploration
    16- it is for salsa
    18- I will remind you of this in the winter
    19- you know what would make it better if it was on MTV
    20- me too
    21- very bold statement
    22- hmmm you don't even fold it or finish it for 3-5 days
    23- does that work the other way
    24-never mind what you "believe" you have too much scrapbook S**t
    25- hops taste bad coming up?
    27- even creepy mustaches
    28- you have never been camping
    29-no you don't need help with being annoyed or frustrated
    30-Diet Mt. Dew sucks they make it out of cat pee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Ryan, you are so funny, and creative....

    ReplyDelete