Saturday, September 5, 2009

Introductions

So this is my first blog....ever. I have to admit that I am a bit nervous. I mean people out there in the world will be able to read my writing and I am not sure that I really feel ok about it. I would get nervous when Ryan would read my papers for school because I didn't know what he would think. Now anyone, anywhere, will be able to read my thoughts. I will make it, somehow. I must ALWAYS remember to use spellcheck. I first got interested in possibly blogging when I started to read my friend Jennifer's blog, Sunny Side Up. She is clever and smart and funny, all those good things. So I am going to give it a try, here goes. I named my blog When I recognize moment, it will be gone, because I am not the most observant of people, unless someone walks by with a fantastic Coach bag or looks completely unfortunate then I'm probably going to miss it. Perhaps the title sounds a bit like I am a pessimist, which I don't think that I am. Nor do I think of myself as an optimist, I am a realist. So, with that being said, this blog will, at times, include moments of me being bitchy. Hopefully I will be able to get you some stories of situations that you will find funny or entertaining. I've already got some ideas of topics, like my recent trip to Detroit, or excursions to Canada, perhaps even a topic about where one calls home. I am looking forward to writing this blog, I hope that you are looking forward to reading it. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it already! And you are clever-er, smart-er, and funny-er than I ever will be! I am definitely looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good can't wait for the bitchy moments.

    ReplyDelete